Are you a fresh graduate preparing for your first big job interview? We have the ultimate interview question and answer guide in pdf format to help get you ready. With over 70 interview questions and scripted answers, you can stop worrying about how to respond to certain questions. To get instant access now, enter your email below and we'll send you the guide.
What type of answers can you expect to see? Here's a sample of what you'll get...
How have you helped increase sales at a previous job?
My ability as a sales leader has helped encourage my coworkers and managers to increase profitability. I look for the highest potential when making a sale, and I can recognize when a deal is going to go through. Over the past few years of my employment, I have generated more revenue than most of my teammates by... (complete the form above to see the rest of the response and all 100 other questions and answers in pdf format).
What types of interview questions are covered in the guide? Here's the full list!
1. What is your management style?
2. Are you a good manager? Can you provide an example.
3. Why do you feel you have top managerial potential?
4. What do you see as the most difficult task in being a manager?
5. What do your subordinates think of you?
6. What is your biggest weakness as a manager?
7. Do you prefer staff or line work? Why?
8. Do you feel you might be better off in a different size company? Different type of company?
9. What is the toughest part of a job for you?
10. Are you creative?
11. How would you describe your own personality?
12. Are you a leader?
13. What are your future goals?
14. What are your strengths?
15. What are your weaknesses?
16. Why should we hire you?
17. Do you consider yourself successful?
18. What do co-workers say about you?
19. Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
20. Why should we hire you?
21. Why do you think you would do well at this job?
22?. How would you know you were successful on this job?
23?. Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
24. What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
25. What qualities do you look for in a boss?
26. What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
27. Why are you leaving your present job?
28. How do you feel about leaving all of your benefits?
29. Describe what you feel to be an ideal working environment.
30. How would you evaluate your present firm?
31. Tell me about yourself?
32. What do you know about our company?
33. Why do you want to work for us?
34. What would you do for us? What can you do for us that someone else can’t?
35. What about the job offered do you find the most attractive? Least attractive?
36. What do you look for in a job?
37. How long would it take you to make a meaningful contribution to our firm?
38. How long would you stay with us?
39. Why did you leave your last job?
40. What do you know about this organization?
41. Are you applying for other jobs?
42. Why do you want to work for this organization?
43. Do you know anyone who works for us?
44. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
45. What are you looking for in this job?
46. In your current or last position, what features did you like the most? Least?
47. How do you resolve conflict on a project team?
48. What was the most difficult decision you ever had to make?
49. Do you generally speak to people before they speak to you?
50. What was the last book you read? Movie you saw?
51. Sporting event you attended?
52. What irritates you about co-workers?
53. What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
54. Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor
55. What has disappointed you about a job?
56. What do you think of your current boss?
57. Would you describe a situation in which your work was criticized?
58. What do you look for when you hire people?
59. How have you helped increase sales? Profits?
60. Have you helped reduce costs? How?
61. How much money did you account for?
62. How many people did you supervise on your last job?
63. In your current or last position, what are or were your five most significant accomplishments?
64. How have you changed the nature of your job?
65. In your present position, what problems have you identified that had previously been overlooked?
66. What experience do you have in this field?
67. How do your skills match this job?
68. Do you like working with figures more than words?
69. If I spoke with your previous boss, what would he say are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
70. Can you work under pressures, deadlines, etc.?
71. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
72. Tell me about a suggestion you have made in a previous job?
73. If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?